Community Health Services
Community Health Services works with Alexandria area businesses to manage Workers' Compensation injuries, with a proven record in the ability to minimize employee time lost and increase productivity.
Our services include:
- Timely medical assessment and treatment of work-related injuries
- Minimizing employee time lost through documentation of work restrictions
- Commitment to use of light duty vs. time lost from work whenever possible
- Use of the Therapy Department at Douglas County Hospital for a return-to-work program
- Pre-employment screening, including pulmonary function testing & DOT physicals
- Ergonomic assessments and job analysis
- Prevention programs
- Pre-placement exams
- Vaccinations (Hepatitis B, Influenza, Mantoux)
- Health Fairs
- Hearing/Vision screening
- Educational sessions: Stress management, diabetes, cancer control, foot care, nutrition, smoking cessation and heart awareness
For more information, call our Community Health Coordinator at (320) 763-2522.